Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 29-OCTOBER-2019 NEWS
  • -------- Lets see how long it takes for me to change the news for something new <-------
shit

last to post wins

Quite... I am wondering if I should post a welcome post for VibratorGlue... I was considering if it would be an idea to auto create a post in welcome lounge, and AMA when people joined, what do you think ( I though if we are going to keep this up, we might as well make at least some of it a meaningful discussion).

5 minutes ago, Lord Grep said:

Quite... I am wondering if I should post a welcome post for VibratorGlue... I was considering if it would be an idea to auto create a post in welcome lounge, and AMA when people joined, what do you think ( I though if we are going to keep this up, we might as well make at least some of it a meaningful discussion).

Idk, I think it would would be weird if a welcome post and AMA popped up as soon as I joined the site.  Especially the AMA since not everyone wants to do one.  Not to meantion, if this site gains traction, both areas would be overrun with threads for people who onle showed up on the sote a few times.

Also, why does conversation have to be meaningful?  I'm so bored today that I could probably comment nothing for a while as long as it caused me to win this thread.