Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 29-OCTOBER-2019 NEWS
  • -------- Lets see how long it takes for me to change the news for something new <-------
deltax

Compliment the person above you!

Not sure how well this will work, but I remember something similar on AVEN, and am thinking it might help boost the morale here.

Basically just compliment whoever last commented on the thread.  It could be something serious, something heartfelt, or something entirely trivial/silly.  The only rule is to be nice to everyone, and compliment your fellow ASM members.

40 minutes ago, Lord Grep said:

I am not sure I could take too much of this, it's quite strange indeed having people be nice to me.

And now by commenting you've earned another compliment!  Muhaha

I think it's awesome that you keep trying to start up new ace communities.  You actually try to be the change you want to see in the world, which is more than most peolle do.

48 minutes ago, deltax said:

And now by commenting you've earned another compliment!  Muhaha

I think it's awesome that you keep trying to start up new ace communities.  You actually try to be the change you want to see in the world, which is more than most peolle do.

I have been trying to start up the same community mate, just taken me a long time to get the idea right. 

I love the way you have stuck with us even when you seem to have given up with AVEN, when you put so much into AVEN. You were way back where the best, and most efficient member of AVEN's team. I still remember you helping me out back in the day, you just got on with helping me out, and it was something that took some days, and you never needed reminding. I just hope we some how find a roll for you here some time, you're a great talent, and I have a great respect for you, 

you have the coolest boots ever! and i enjoy that ive seen some of your punk mates where i live, remember when i followed that guy just to send you that pic and it was your former online mate lmao.