Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 17-APRIL-2019 NEWS
  • -------- VOTING Has started in the Parlement. Please have your say and vote !! <-------
cavalier080854

Problems only sexuals have

They are innovative when the need arises

[IMG]

Most asexuals would be thinking instead......I wonder if there are any crumbs left in the bottom of the tube?

This is ridiculous, the amount which is expected to pay for what is essentially a symbol to a commitment to marry. Alas, to many treat the ring as a status symbol aka dick measuring contest.

Traditional convention about the engagement ring is, if the man breaks it off, the woman keeps the ring. If the woman breaks it off, then she returns the ring. Alas, too  many women regard it as a gift and keep it regardless of the outcome.

¶If someone wanted to buy me a ring, which is very undesirable and unnecessary, I would hope it is not expensive and for the love of God, it better not be a diamond ring. Instead, I would prefer a piece of pitchblende as I love nuclear power and uranium has intrinsic value in generating electricity with 3 million times the efficiency of coal. Fissioning a kilogram of uranium releases the same amount of energy as burning 3,000 metric tonnes of coal. This is me thinking out loud and it that is frowned upon, I am sorry.

@MorganaPendragon Never feel sorry about anything if the intent is pure, then the perception is the problem of the others.

The green agenda only wants wind, wave and light power, nuclear energy is the only way forward with the present knowledge to provide enough energy.

Some women want a diamond which has cost a life to provide it, manufactured diamonds are cheaper and purer. Is any object worth a life, no matter how valuable ?

48 minutes ago, cavalier080854 said:

Tell, tell, so we can poke fun at them. No offence of course.

OK, let me think of one ... 

What about the sheer amount of physical effort sometimes involved.  Like, Im not getting any younger, and sex can be strenuous.  Pulled muscles, cramps, exhaustion ... It's like doing a weird form of cross-fit but with more lube ...

Or the insta-horn issue.  Listen to a sexy song, watch a sexy scene, or even just have the sunlight hit you in the right way, and you just wanna grab your lover ... Not so great while at work, or driving or whatever

8 hours ago, cavalier080854 said:

What happened to just wanting to lie down for a rest and not boogie. Waste of money for what is an uncomfortable seat.

476_1000.jpg.0b46be059f65d84af1554019c751b237.jpg

What if the users of the chair, sofa, couch, whatever are gay?

No matter how much those copulating couples say they love each other, both would rather fight a pit bull than clean up the pram fat and smear marks on those seats.

6 hours ago, Dark Lee said:

Okay, I just googled "sex couch", and I ended up with entries that called it a "yoga couch"... 🙃

Lol. Yoga, sex, what's the difference?  Maybe that's why India is very populous ...

5 hours ago, Dreamsexual said:

Lol. Yoga, sex, what's the difference?  Maybe that's why India is very populous ...

I just find it amusing what they name these things... It's like when you go to the store to buy some toilet paper, yet they insist on calling it "bathroom tissue". 🙄