Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 29-OCTOBER-2019 NEWS
  • -------- Lets see how long it takes for me to change the news for something new <-------
Lord Grep

Is white racism ok?

Toxic whiteness ... I'll add it to my toxic masculinity and toxic cis hetero ness ... And probably a few other toxic things I've got knocking about ...

I have found an entire channel devoted to "whiteness" lessons in Portland Community College. I'll post some of them tomorrow.

And American Tax Dollars are being used to promote this anti-white racism.

Why has white guilt (and that is all this has stemmed from) grown to such prominence in all western countries ?

15 hours ago, cavalier080854 said:

Why has white guilt (and that is all this has stemmed from) grown to such prominence in all western countries ?

While, PiF's idea is money, mine is jealousy.

I think it's the lack of balance but also selective moans.

Blacks may say lack of representation in majority white countries whilst those very same people turn a blind eye to the lack of white representation say in many African countries. The same could be said for pakistani/indian/bangladeshi whilst people ignore the lack of representation for whites in those countries.

In many of those arguments it seems to be similar to the word N*gger. I.e. a coloured person can use it but a white cannot and it is that, your white so shut the fuck up you racist, that quite a lot have fallen for.

Also it seems to have gotten so bad that some genuinely think white people cannot be the victims of racism, instead being told it is historic kharma so it's your turn and that's okay, wtf

The funniest thing I find when some use "historical racism" is they think slavery never happened before the colonial days and no blacks ever made money from selling their own countrymen to the slavers.

I wonder how many of those who try and distort race but have never seen an independent view, even know such things as multiple native americans tribes had black slaves. https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/09/5-native-american-communities-who-owned-africans-slaves/

I get some people hate they are white and funnily enough they either seem to work in higher education or are going through higher education but it also shows that in these events, parents are wasting their money on dumb fucks being taught by dumb fucks.

The obsession with race wars is on the increase and it seems to be by whites against whites and most of those seeking that conflict will vote democrat whilst claiming to want a peaceful world where we all get on

Looking at the cool side rather than the ^^ full of hate side. I see some black people bleaching their skin, I see many white and light brown people trying to get a tan and most of those just want to get on with people.