Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 29-OCTOBER-2019 NEWS
  • -------- Lets see how long it takes for me to change the news for something new <-------
Lord Grep

New Chat Software.

I have come up with an idea that I am not entirely sure about, so I would love your input on this.

After the issues with discord I thought about perhaps another way round the issue.

Hows about we install a similar chat suite similar to the one AVEN uses? That way the site still gets a place where it can chat and have jurisdiction over the chat rooms, and no one is confused about why the forum gets to decide what happens on it, also it means that there are fewer issues with allowing the discord server to be more autonomous.

What do you think?

how about going to whatsapp or telegram. create a group there and it is free. 

instagram even has a chat, u can even make a gc. even twitter, u can have gc ya kno.