Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 17-APRIL-2019 NEWS
  • -------- VOTING Has started in the Parlement. Please have your say and vote !! <-------
Janus DarkFox

Ask Janus Anything

Did the star wars series die when they allowed henson to introduce furry animals?

On 4/20/2019 at 7:47 PM, cavalier080854 said:

Is Chewbacca a nudist ?

Very nudist yeah. 😛

On 4/20/2019 at 8:22 PM, Lord Grep said:

@Janus DarkFox Do you constantly get asked about yiffing?

Constantly back in the day, foxes are the yiff masters and horniest animals after all, giving, receiving, being the boy and girl, the full spectrum of fetish.  Left to the imagination of course 😛

On 4/23/2019 at 12:03 AM, Janus DarkFox said:

Very nudist yeah. 😛

Constantly back in the day, foxes are the yiff masters and horniest animals after all, giving, receiving, being the boy and girl, the full spectrum of fetish.  Left to the imagination of course 😛

I wonder if girly furies shave their lady gardens, Or... Do they shave, then attach fluff ?

20 hours ago, Lord Grep said:

I wonder if girly furies shave their lady gardens, Or... Do they shave, then attach fluff ?

More expensive fully attached lady fur fluff yesss 😛

1 hour ago, PiF said:

Do you have a brother called Hugh?

Naw 😛

On 6/15/2019 at 1:42 PM, cavalier080854 said:

Link please.

1743430079_JanusClothed.thumb.png.f8f448d1f7bc7572bb9f947f8116180f.png

Fully clean and clothed though hehe 😛

On 6/15/2019 at 1:50 PM, Dreamsexual said:

What was the inspiration behind 'Janus' - mythology, or something else?  Does it refer to your 'two sides' or something?

Usually the meaning and the two opposite ended faces, the name Janus stands that this fursona of my own is the total opposite of my own personality, sexuality and gender.  It's also the bad guy organisation in Goldeneye and one of Saturn's moons, the name felt like a perfect fit.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:57 AM, cavalier080854 said:

How about a critique of the film "Fantastic Mr Fox"

Not much to say but a faithful retelling of the old classic story, all be it the stop motion animation and voice acting may not be to everyones tastes.

23 hours ago, cavalier080854 said:

How about your feelings on having a fox as Disney's Robin Hood ? And do you think foxes are  suited to wearing green ?

It fits as foxes are cunning and steal things, the green is from the lore but I think its well suited to a fox, especially as camouflage amongst the trees and bushes.

13 hours ago, Janus DarkFox said:

It fits as foxes are cunning and steal things, the green is from the lore but I think its well suited to a fox, especially as camouflage amongst the trees and bushes.

Foxes are superbly aesthetic and culturally resonant creatures.  I would deffo identify myself with a fox out all the land creatures I could think of.

Have to admit that feminine foxy types, like some sort of anime-anthro-kitsune or something, are hot too.  As are cat types, not that I would ever identify myself with cats.

What are your thoughts on J Worthington Foulfellow ?  And how much damage did you think it did to fox reputation, especially the fox to puppet relationship ? Also do you think you could have a relationship with Lamb Chop, another puppet ? As well has how long the relationship will last ?

FIGURE-044392.jpg.2fa587aa853b35e8ef7aa6d5461a2054.jpguntitled.png.db7c9fcd7a5784a7c7d5b223058d04a5.png