Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 17-APRIL-2019 NEWS
  • -------- VOTING Has started in the Parlement. Please have your say and vote !! <-------
Janus DarkFox

Ask Janus Anything

On 7/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, cavalier080854 said:

Are you apolitical / And what do you think of Basil's position on Trump ?

Adorable.

Add yeah, I think I'm apolitical, if unless mild leanings toward the centre left, towards a more independent wales.  Not holding strong views to stick to.

1 hour ago, Dreamsexual said:

Why do so many find furries odd or worth mocking ...  I've no issue with them.

Reasons are many, but I think its often to do with that it looks strange, odd or silly especially when people know nobody personal as a Furry or never witnessing it at all in the wild themselves.

7 minutes ago, Janus DarkFox said:

Reasons are many, but I think its often to do with that it looks strange, odd or silly especially when people know nobody personal as a Furry or never witnessing it at all in the wild themselves.

People are dumb.  Those same people probably get turned on by nekos and women in 'cat' cosplay outfits anyway, so they're doubly dumb.

On 8/18/2019 at 3:19 PM, cavalier080854 said:

What is the Ultimate Furry Film of all time for you ?

For me it is "American Werewolf in London"

Zootopia,  Closest thing to anthropomorphized furry culture in recent times.

On 8/18/2019 at 3:22 PM, cavalier080854 said:

Is this the Ultimate Furry Song ? If not then what ?

I've turned into Furry FM as a DAB Audio station when I was managing Land in Second Life.  "A Station for music Made for Furries, By Furries" I've liked the bands called "Furries in a Blender" and "Hexbi Fox" if I'm spelling those right.  Some of the songs literally in a way explain what subtly goes on in hotels at conventions 😛

https://furry.fm/en-gb/

8 hours ago, Dreamsexual said:

So many of these questions are somewhat daft.

They are but what else to ask a Femboy Foxy with that face of my profile pick 😛

I guess I just projected my hypersensitivity onto others somewhat.  Apologies. After a bit it seemed almost like the questions were taking the piss a bit.  My bad. 🙂