Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 29-OCTOBER-2019 NEWS
  • -------- Lets see how long it takes for me to change the news for something new <-------
Gloomy

Liberty, Guns, Bibile, Trump, BBQ

A food truck owner is selling a T-shirt that says "I support LGBTQ. Liberty, guns, bible, Trump, BBQ." What do you think?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bbq-business-selling-pro-lgbtq-shirts-standing-for-liberty-guns-bible-trump-and-bbq-sell-out-despite-backlash-212629985.html

Liberty, guns, and BBQ I can get behind. Although I'm not sure how you can have both liberty and the Bible because doesn't the Bible have all sorts of restrictions on how you can live your life? It's also kind of hard in my opinion to have both liberty and Trump, and before anyone accuses me of being a Clinton/Obama worshipper I think they're pretty antithetical to liberty as well. In fact I think at least 98% of American politicians are a bunch of statists lol.

I am okay with guns. I like liberty and barbecue and I am ambivalent toward Trump. However, I think the Bible is literary cancer. Thus, my attitude is meh.

Look at the yumminess:

20110416-pupu-platter-ribs-primary.jpeg

I'm okay with the T shirt, it seems to freak out those that thought they were open minded till it has trump on it.

If you look at aoc's green plan where limited flights, what you eat etc etc should be controlled by legislation..... then I know who would have a greater impact on my liberties and it isn't trump

2z5tw6.jpg

America is turning into a weird place. Our Freedom of Speech laws are seeing some serious challenges especially at our "places of higher learning".

6 hours ago, PiF said:

If you look at aoc's green plan where limited flights, what you eat etc etc should be controlled by legislation..... then I know who would have a greater impact on my liberties and it isn't trump

2z5tw6.jpg

Meh, just because AOC is more of a statist than Trump doesn’t mean he’s innocent. That’s why I tend to vote for Libertarians/third parties, Democrats want to control our wallets and Republicans want to control our personal lives.

Also so I hate T-shirts with messages on them too, I rarely ever wear them lol.

On 4/22/2019 at 1:19 AM, cavalier080854 said:

Why is it not burnt, where is the authentic bbq taste if it is not burnt ?

Obviously bought in from a delicatessen.  Boo

Barbecue is cooked at low temperatures.

Grilling=/=barbecue.

1 minute ago, MorganaPendragon said:

Barbecue is cooked at low temperatures.

Grilling=/=barbecue.

I have had BBQ in the USA from a diner, yup you are right.

But the average BBQ in the back garden is grilling for the average person, few go the extra  mile for the real BBQ taste. Slapping on some sauce isn't it.

I posted on AVEN about my dad and his being drafted into Vietnam. Here's a funny story that that brought back to me though I doubt AVEN would appreciate it:

My dad trained a wild monkey by feeding it and carried it with him through his second tour. I have pictures of him and said monkey. He had it trained to run ahead of him on the road. I asked him what happened to it as a child and he said it didn't make it back. I asked why and he said it ran through a minefield because that's what he trained it to do and why he had it in the first place. He never held back on anything, even when speaking to a kid.

On 4/22/2019 at 7:56 AM, Gloomy said:

Democrats want to control our wallets and Republicans want to control our personal lives.

Scratch that, Republicans like controlling our wallets too with their tariffs and shit. Basically Democrats and Republicans(including Trump) both have a raging hard-on for authoritarianism.

If you think Republicans are capitalists, read up on anarcho-capitalism. They make Republicans look like commies lol.