Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 29-OCTOBER-2019 NEWS
  • -------- Lets see how long it takes for me to change the news for something new <-------
cavalier080854

Should AntiFa be given the status of Domestic Terror Organisation ?

AntiFa  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should they be labelled as a Domestic Terror Organisation ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Meh
  2. 2. Should the wearing of masks be made illegal ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Meh
  3. 3. If you knew someone who was AntiFa, would you tell the authoriies if they were banned ?

• Yes
    • No

With the increasing violence which surrounds AntiFa where ever they go, Should they be labelled as Domestic Terror Organisation, and be banned same as the rest of Organised extreme groups such as Britain First. They always cause trouble and turn up even for properly organised events by groups with permits in place which they disagree with (basically anyone to the right of Stalin). They are the most bigoted people I have seen, racist, homophobic etc.

The latest attack on Andy Ngo is just the latest in an escalation which the MSM and politicians are ignoring. Will it take someone to be killed for it to happen ?

Only right wing are condemned. AntiFa are an extreme Left wing organisation which are the most homogenous racial group (white, progressive, middle class and bored) who proscribe to oppose fascism, use the same playbook of Ernst Rohm, if you copy the tactics of fascism, then you are the same. They even wear black, one in the latest attack wore Hugo Boss ( if you didn't know, Hugo Boss designed the SS uniforms), the irony is beyond belief.

The right white supremacists believe in white ruling over other races, and AntiFa want to segregate the races just like apartheid in South Africa, just another white supremacist group who exist everywhere in the white western countries.

100% yes.

I'm fed up with this continual lie that far left are all lovely bunny huggers and wouldn't harm a fly.

I love America, but it seems to this Brit that not only are you in the middle of a cold civil war,but it wouldn't take much to turn that hot.  And if America falls it takes most of the western world with it.

I don’t think any group should be outlawed, whether it’s the KKK or Antifa. I don’t think masks should be outlawed either. If I knew someone in one of those organizations I wouldn’t snitch on them unless they themselves were causing harm.

Not all of AntiFa are violent. There are within that group the majority are non-violent, the smaller group are also non-violent but will be complicit in the act by acting as a block for any attempt to arrest the violent ones. The smallest group are actively violent and will resort to any means necessary (Eric Clanton, bike lock man, freed).

But all are hypocrites on racism and sexual orientation, being white and calling white people whitey etc.

Notice how they are active during the week when working stiffs are actually working, the clashes with the Proud Boys are on the week-end.

43 minutes ago, Gloomy said:

I don’t think any group should be outlawed, whether it’s the KKK or Antifa. I don’t think masks should be outlawed either. If I knew someone in one of those organizations I wouldn’t snitch on them unless they themselves were causing harm.

*libertarian high five*

I think we need all kinds of people on the political spectrum to balance things out. That's where discussions come from, and they're essential if we don't wanna rubber-stamp every new law blindly. I personally can understand where people of all political opinions come from, there's at least a tiny bit of truth to everything. Different circumstances and experiences direct people in their opinions, and it's inevitable that some are more extreme than others. Sometimes this is needed, no matter if left or right, up or down.

Here is what waits for Antifa if they do become Domestic Terrorists. Interestingly he actually is for their theoretical aims, not their actions.

Most of Antifa are white, college educated, middle class coddled idiots. Currently I have found none of them has served prison time. This will be a gigantic wake-up call. Watch out for that dropped soap bar.

The problem with making entire groups illegal (besides the fact that being in a group in and of itself doesn't violate the NAP) is now the government can just outlaw any group they don't like. That's already happened in San Francisco when they labeled the NRA as domestic terrorists. Give the government an inch and they'll take a mile.