Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 17-APRIL-2019 NEWS
  • -------- VOTING Has started in the Parlement. Please have your say and vote !! <-------
Sign in to follow this  
cavalier080854

Toilet Seat

Toilet Seat  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Males, do you prefer the toilet seat

• Up
    • Down
    • Meh
    • I an not male
  2. 2. Females, do you prefer the toilet seat

• Up
    • Down
    • Meh
    • I am not female
  3. 3. Non-binary, do you prefer the toilet seat

• Up
    • Down
    • Meh
    • I am not non-binary

My house my rules, I prefer the seat up, but I do not have a fit if a guest leaves the seat down. Anyone else's place, I leave the seat down.

Strangely, it seems to be women who have this obsession about the down position for the seat, men are relaxed about, but do, usually leave the seat up. Only when they are in a relationship do they put the seat down.

Upon asking the usual reply was they have been nagged about it by their partners.

I get that it can be more hygienic, but for a quick one, up is best.

Also, men are not the best shots, so if you fancy sitting on it (even if it has been cleaned) go ahead.

Astonishingly in Sweden,  boys are being made to pee sitting down, why, this is infringing on their right to pee  standing up.

But, all this may be irrelevant as toilets become unisex and the urinals being not installed or removed (with the increase in waiting time for all).

Also, where will boys have the fun of "highest up the wall" game ?