Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • 29-OCTOBER-2019 NEWS
  • -------- Lets see how long it takes for me to change the news for something new <-------
fish

you can welcome me back

yo, I'm back

I've no idea what went on in this ETERNITY I spent offline. is this place still alive? any people around that ik?

Welcome back @fish , how is @[noize:injekktion] ? Have you heard from him ? He was having job insecurity problems last we heard.

Yes, this is very quiet after the @mreid fiasco and resultant meltdown. But what else is new in the on-line world of Aces. @Lord Grep is absent for over a month again.

so it's you holding down the fort again 😁 how's stuff?

nero is posting loads of pictures from belgium on aven. havent heard much of him either, but he seems happy being there. 

seems i've just missed grep, he was back here when i was gone 🤷‍♀️

Well, as I am on a four day working week (added hours every working day to make up the hours), I have every Friday off now. @[noize:injekktion] left as the people were driving this place in a direction he was not comfortable with. I will have to go and see if he wants to come back, though he did come back on his birthday.

Alas content is what is needed here, so I am putting it in again. All I have to do is think of a subject, ahh, there's the rub.

How is Germany, now that Merkel has signed you up to paying an extra 10 billion euros in taxes for us leaving the EU (if we ever leave) ?

wow, don't ask me about politics. I'll get back to wondering what the hell Merkel is doing once I know what the hell i'm even doing.

eh, idk. havent talked to nero in ages. honestly i don't know what direction we're going on here at all atm because I'm all out of shits for you aces and aros and trans-somethings... no offense. 😂 I'm just here cause you guys are more fun than my kind

22 hours ago, fish said:

I'm just here cause you guys are more fun than my kind

And what is your kind ?

PS, ignore Merkel, follow the money, if or when we leave EU, Germany will have to make up the loss of our contributions. So, ignore her retoric and go with what your finance minister says.